You can change the status of a chapter in a project on CtrlPrint.
To do this follow the steps below.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Then click on the relevant Project in the left hand view.
- In the chapter list click on the 3 vertical dots.
- You can then select Chapter done. Chapter done will prevent users from downloading the document for editing and saving new chapter versions.
- To change the status back from Chapter done and to enable users to edit the chapter again, you can select Text exists or Template. "Template" means that there is a document in place, and "Text exists" means that text has been added. It does not make a difference which option you choose to change the status back from "Done" to continue editing the chapter.
This can also be done on a project level. Administrators can set the status of all chapters at once in a project. To do this, click the project context menu and select the chapter status you wish to set. Keep in mind that when chapters are set to Done, users will not be able to save or edit them.