Rename a Project
If you wish to rename a project, you must first locate the project you wish to rename. Next, click on the current project's name. This will bring up a text box that can be used to change the name. Once the name has been changed, click the green tick to accept the change.
See below for Steps:
1. Locate the Project you wish to rename.
2. Click on the current Project's name.
3. Accept change after typing the new name.
Rename a Chapter
You will need to locate the project in which the chapter is located in order to rename it. You will need to select the chapter that you wish to change the name of. Then, click on the current name of the chapter, which will bring up a text box that can be used for editing the name. Once you have completed typing the new chapter name, click the green tick to accept the change.
See below for steps:
1. Locate the Project with the Chapter that you wish to change the name of.
2. Locate the Chapter that you wish to change the name of.
3. Click on the name of the current name of the Chapter and type in the new name once the text box appears.
4. Accept the change by clicking on the green tick once you have typed the new name.
If you wish to you rename multiple Projects and Chapters please click here.