This functionality enables you to create an untagged XHTML report from your document in CtrlPrint. Please be aware that there is a cost attached to activating this additional functionality if it is not already part of your agreement with CtrlPrint. Please contact your sales representative, or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about your specific licence agreement.
1. Start by activating ESEF Reporting. Please read our support article about how to activate ESEF Reporting here. After ESEF is activated, a new chapter version of each chapter must be created to generate the required files that will be converted.
2. After activating ESEF reporting and creating new chapter versions, click the "settings" icon in as shown in the image below. You must be logged in as an Administrator to do this.
3. Click the toggle next to XHTML-only Reporting (Non-IFRS reporting issuer) and click OK.
4. After, click on the three dots next to the chapter which will bring out the context menu, select the option Create ESEF Report. Select the relevant chapters in the pop up that appears and click Create.
5. Once the file is ready for download you will receive an email. You can then come into CtrlPrint, click on the bell icon in the top right hand corner of CtrlPrint and then Download.