*Note that starting with CS6 Adobe requires users to create an Adobe ID to successfully install InCopy. Simply follow the instructions for doing so when prompted by the installer. (We cannot supply users with this information, they must create their own account.)
1. Open the ZIP file that you have downloaded from the link that you clicked on. Unless otherwise specified this will be in your “Downloads” folder, it will also appear in the downloads window for the web browser you are using. (The page for downloading Adobe InCopy is located here.)
2. Extract (unpack) the files
3. Double click on the .exe file, found in the newly created folder on your desktop called "Adobe_InCopy_CS...". During installation the .exe file will use data from the file .7z file.
4. The installation of InCopy will now start. Follow the instructions on the screen.
5. Enter the serial number you have purchased for InCopy. (Or select to run the software as a full featured trial for 30 days.)
6. Click "Install".
7. Depending on your computer installation can take 10-15 minutes.
8. Installation is complete – you should now install the latest version of CtrlPrint Transfer Manager, which can be found here.