*Note that starting with CS6 Adobe requires users to create an Adobe ID to successfully install InCopy. Simply follow the instructions for doing so when prompted by the installer. (We cannot supply users with this information, they must create their own account.)
1. After downloading the InCopy installer (from this page), unless otherwise specified, it will be placed in your “Downloads” folder.
2. Double click the .dmg file to mount it.
3. Open the installer (purple box) for Adobe InCopy CS (CS5, CS5.5, CS6)
4. Double click the installer package marked “Install” (red box).
5. Installation of Adobe InCopy will now begin. Follow the onscreen instructions and enter the information requested. (Note: You do not need to register the application, this step can be skipped.)
6. Enter the serial number that you have purchased for InCopy.
(This is specific to version, language and operating system.) See step 7 if you do not have a serial number.
7. If you do not have a serial number you can choose to run the software as a 30-day trial.
The application is the same and you will have the opportunity to enter a serial number at a later date. (Each time you start the application you will be asked if you would like to license InCopy.)
8. Click “Install” to continue.
9. Depending on your machine, installation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
10. Installation is now complete and InCopy can be found in your “Applications” folder. You should now install the latest version of CtrlPrint Transfer Manager which can be found here.