To uninstall the CtrlPrint plugins (and InCopy/InDesign) follow these steps:
On a Mac
- Delete the application called "CtrlPrint Transfer Manager" found in your applications folder. See image below.
- You should also delete the "Ctrl" folder which contains the files that you have downloaded using CtrlPrint as well as the plugins which are used with InCopy and InDesign.
You can use the “Go to Folder” option (under the “Go” menu in “Finder”) and enter ~/Library/Preferences/Ctrl
(Note that you should remove the whole folder called "Ctrl" and not just the folder it contains called "Temp" if you want to remove our plugins.)
- If you need to uninstall Adobe InCopy/Adobe InDesign you should use the "Uninstall" option found in the Creative Cloud desktop application. An uninstaller is also found in the folder which contains the application in your "Applications" folder.
On a Windows PC
- Go to "Installed apps" in system settings. In "Installed apps", delete the application called "CtrlPrint Transfer Manager" by pressing the three dots and "Uninstall".
Delete plug-ins: After you have run the uninstaller you can delete the folder called "Ctrl" found in the following location: C://Users/[USER]/AppData/Roaming/ - where USER is your account. See image below.
- To uninstall Adobe InCopy or Adobe InDesign please use Windows' built in software for removing applications. This can be found in the "Control Panel".