1. I cannot see any TrackChanges markings onscreen.
- Make sure that TrackChanges is active. If the options found beneath the "CtrlPrint" menu in InCopy/InDesign are available then TrackChanges is active.) This can also be seen on the project page when logged into CtrlPrint, to the right of the list of chapters.
- Check that you have the "Screen Mode" set to "Normal". (In "preview" mode the document appears as it would in print, with no markings.) "Screen Mode" is found beneath the "View" menu.
- Make sure that the option to display TrackChanges changes is selected below the "CtrlPrint" menu.
2. I cannot accept or reject changes.
An administrator must first enable your ability to accept changes before you can do so. If you need the ability to accept/reject changes contact an administrator for help.
3. How do I accept all of the changes made in a document that is no longer in CtrlPrint?
It is important to accept all changes in a document that has previously been used with CtrlPrint. Remember that changes are still tracked and present in the document even if they cannot be seen.
To accept the changes in a document that is no longer being used with CtrlPrint select the "CtrlPrint TrackChanges" palette from the "Window" menu in InDesign. In the top right corner of the palette there is an icon indicating an extra menu (See image below). In this menu select "Accept All Changes In Document..."
4. Can I change the color I was given?
You can do this on your user information page. (Found under the "User" icon in the top right of the screen when you are logged in to CtrlPrint.)
5. Can I print a summary of just the changes that have been made?
Unfortunately this is not currently possible.