This error is due to your local security settings, firewall, proxy etc. You will probably need the assistance of your IT department to resolve this.
- Whitelist *ctrlprint.net.
- TransferManager.exe and InDesign.exe or InCopy.exe must be allowed access to *ctrlprint.net. All communication is done using HTTP GET and POST via HTTPS (port 443).
- CtrlPrint does not currently support automatic configuration via PAC or WPAD.
- CtrlPrint supports HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy.
- CtrlPrint supports Anonymous, Basic, Digest and NTLM authentication.