To install CtrlPrint Transfer Manager for Windows follow these instructions.
1. First quit InDesign/InCopy if it is running, then download the installer here (click "Run" or "Save" when prompted), if the installer does not automatically launch locate the file called "CtrlPrint Transfer Manager.msi" in your Downloads folder.
2. Double-click the .msi file to open the installer. (If you receive a warning about the installers distributor you can safely continue.)
3. Click "Next".
4. Accept the licence agreement and click "Next".
5. Select "Typical" as your setup type and then click "Next".
6. Click "Install".
7. On the account control notification click "Yes".
8. Click "Finish" to complete installation.
9. Transfer Manager is now installed and you should now test your installation by downloading a document from the system. Information about how to do this can be found here.