If a user tries to login to CtrlPrint with a wrong username or password more than 5 times they will need to have their login reset by an administrator. To do this follow these steps:
1. Login as an administrator.
2. Select the company folder where the user's account is.
3. Under the "Company" menu select "Show/change users".
4. Click on the user's name to access their user information.
5. Below the option to "Change password" there is an option called "Reset login". Click the "Reset login" button to allow them to try logging in again. They should now be able to use their current credentials or they can request a new password from the login page.