CTRLPRINT NO LONGER SUPPORTS CC2015. PLEASE CONSULT THE AGENCY YOU WORK WITH ABOUT MIGRATING TO A MORE RECENT VERSION.
To install Adobe InCopy CC2015 you will need a Creative Cloud account (with a paid subscription for InCopy) as well as the "Creative Cloud Desktop App". For more information about Creative Cloud licensing please see the information here. The "Creative Cloud Desktop App" can be downloaded here.
Adobe has changed it's policy for which older versions are available for download via the Creative Cloud desktop application. Please see this page for more information:
IMPORTANT: Adobe's Changes to Creative Cloud - May 2019
1. Once the "Creative Cloud Desktop App" is installed you will need to download InCopy CC2015 via the links provided on the following page. First open this page and then use this link:
The image above shows the links in the table provided on the page linked to above.
Note the important instructions towards the top of the page and that you must first visit this site before the links will work. The links will not work if the instructions aren't followed.
2. Once the download has completed:
Windows users (Mac instructions are found further down):
Right click on the downloaded file and choose "7-Zip" and then "Extract Here". (If you need to install 7-Zip you can do so here.)
3. A folder called "Adobe InCopy CC2015" will appear:
4. Open the folder and double-click on the file called "Set-up":
5. Choose the option called "Install":
You may be asked to sign in with your Creative Cloud account if you have not already done so.
6. Choose your language and then click "Install":
7. The application will now install - note that you may need the assistance of your IT department if you are asked for an administrator's password.
8. IMPORTANT after installation is complete you must install a patch to update InCopy 11.0 to 11.4. Download the patch on this page: Links for Creative Cloud 2015 Updates (Windows)
9. Right click on the downloaded file called "setup" and choose "Extract All..."
The files must be extracted or you will receive an error message when trying to run the installer.
10. Once extracted double click the file called "AdobePatchInstaller" found in the "setup" folder.
11. Follow the instructions that appear to update InCopy to CC2015.4.
2. Mac Users:
Double-click the .dmg file called "InCopy_11_LS20" that has been downloaded:
3. When the image is mounted double-click on the installer called "Adobe InCopy CC 2015".
4. Double-click on the file called "Install". (If you receive an error message stating that the "Installer Failed to Initialize" please see Adobe's support page here to resolve this.)
5. Choose the "Install" option. (You may be asked to login to your Creative Cloud account if you have not already done so.)
6. Choose your language and then click "Install".
7. Adobe InCopy CC2015 will now install.
8. IMPORTANT after installation is complete you must install a patch to update InCopy 11.0 to 11.4. Download the patch on this page: Links for Creative Cloud 2015 Updates (Mac)
9. Double-click on the downloaded file called "setup.dmg".
10. Open the folder called "InCopyCC2015-AdobeUpdate":
11. Double-click on the file called "AdobePatchInstaller":
12. Follow the instructions that appear to update InCopy to CC2015.4.