This error indicates that you may not have permission to run the tagger on your machine.
The easiest way to diagnose this is to try and start the tagger manually:
- Click the Windows icon in the bottom left hand corner of your screen and type %temp%\Ctrl\Tagger and press Enter;
- In here should be a file called AMANA.XBRL.Tagger.CtrlPrint.exe (it has an orange box logo). Double click it to open it and see if it opens.
- If you see this blue screen stating that you don't have permission and need an administrator:
- You will need to contact your IT team to give you permission to run all of the .exe files found in %temp%/Ctrl/Tagger/. (See image below, there are four.)
- In addition you would also need permission to run Appdata/Roaming/AMANAConsulting/pdfToHTMLEx/0.14.6-win/pdf2htmlEX.exe
- However, if the tagger opens (with or without error messages) please can you:
- Click the Windows icon in the bottom left hand corner of your screen and type %temp%\Ctrl and press Enter
- Delete the folder tagger and tagger_download
- Try again to download your XBRL document from secure.ctrlprint.net