Adding documents to CtrlPrint using Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Documents are uploaded to the CtrlPrint server from Adobe InDesign. Click CtrlPrint/Add Document…from the InDesign top menu bar.
- A login form will open. The URL should say secure.ctrlprint.net. Click Next.
- You will be asked to log in with your IDP (Identity Provider) if you are not already logged in:
- If your SSO login is unsuccessful due to invalid credentials (or for any other reason) you will receive an error message;
- If it is successful you will be taken to the chapter selection option:
- You can then select the company, project and chapter you wish to add the document to.
- Note that you must have InDesign (Edit Layout) permissions for the chapters to appear listed. If you do not have InDesign permissions for a chapter it will not be available.
- Click “Add Document” and it will be uploaded and added to the system for users to access.