Local machine requirements
To successfully download and use the Tagger your computer will need the following:
- Windows 10 - please be aware the tagger does not work on MacOS
- An Internet connection with 10 Mbit bandwidth or higher
- Permission from your IT administrator to run .exe from %temp%/Ctrl/Tagger/
- Permission from your IT administrator to run: Appdata/Roaming/AMANAConsulting/pdfToHTMLEx/0.14.6-win/pdf2htmlEX.exe
- The most recent version of CtrlPrint Transfer Manager
- If you are using AppLocker, you may need to create exceptions for the Tagger to work.
CtrlPrint account requirements
Before you can download a document for tagging, your project administrator will need to:
- Create your user account and send you an invitation (see page 10 in the admin guide)
- Activate ESEF Reporting for the project (see page 5 in the Tagger guide)
- Use InCopy/InDesign to create the ESEF Report template (see page 6 in the Tagger Guide)
- Give you Read & Comment, Edit Text or Edit Layout permissions for the tagging chapter(s)
(see pages 17–18 – admin guide)
Please be aware that, currently, only a user with System Admin permissions can edit these settings edit the default settings for your ESEF project. Please see page 21 of the admin guide for instructions on changing a user's role to System Admin.