If you need help with your account and other CtrlPrint related questions/issues you should first contact an administrator. Your administrator is someone who is specifically responsible for your company's users and not someone at CtrlPrint.
How do I find my administrator(s)?
Your administrator may be someone internal at your company or at the agency partner you are working with. A list of your company's administrators is found on the company page when you are logged into CtrlPrint:
- Log in to CtrlPrint
- Click on your company's name in the grey column found on the left side of the screen (under the CtrlPrint logo).
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen (below the list of projects and users) and you will see a list of people who administrate your company's account.
What can your administrator(s) do?
- Administrators can resend your invite which includes your username and login information.
- Reset your 2FA token if you have received a new phone.
- Give you access to projects and chapters.
- Add and remove users from the system.
- Make other users administrators.