If you need help with your account, or have questions about projects, you should first contact your company's CtrlPrint administrator. Your administrator is someone who is specifically responsible for your company's users and projects (and not someone at CtrlPrint). In most cases it will be a person at the agency you work with who handles this - but in some cases it may be someone at your company.
How do I find my administrator(s)?
A list of your company's administrators is found on the company page when you are logged into CtrlPrint:
- Log in to CtrlPrint
- Click on your company's name in the grey column found on the left side of the screen (under the CtrlPrint logo).
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen (below the list of projects and users) and you will see a list of people who administrate your company's account.
What are your administrators responsible for?
- Administrators can resend your invite which includes your username and login information if you have forgotten it.
- Reset your 2FA token if you have received a new phone.
- Give you access to projects and chapters.
- Add and remove users from the system.
- Make other users administrators.