Before you follow the steps below to create a high resolution XHTML document for submission, you must make sure the last person to check in the each chapter is the person who has all the links to the pictures and graphics and is an InDesign user.
- First an administrator will need to add an additional PDF preset to the project which has the resolution you need. Instructions and examples can be found here.
- You must be an administrator for the company, or project, to do the following. First log in as an administrator by using the user profile icon in the top right of the page.
- Enter your administrator's password.
- Click on the orange cogwheel (settings) icon found to the right of the chapter list once you have selected the project.
- Click on the "Advanced Settings" option.
- Click the "PDF Preset" option at the bottom of the settings list and choose the name of the preset you want to use.
- After this is done you can create your report. Return to the project page and click on the "Create ESEF Report" button.
- Select the chapters you want to include in your report and click the "Create" button.
- Finally, go to the bell icon on the top right hand side and wait for the ESEF report to be created. Since you are creating a high resolution version this could take some time. You will also receive an email when the report is ready to be downloaded.