Step 1: Adobe Creative Cloud
To install Adobe InDesign 2022 (v 17) you must have a Creative Cloud account with a paid subscription for InDesign and the "Creative Cloud Desktop App". Your Creative Cloud account will be managed by someone in your organisation. If you are not sure about your login credentials for Adobe Creative Cloud, please contact your IT department. The "Creative Cloud Desktop App" can be downloaded here.
Step 2: CtrlPrint Transfer Manager
IMPORTANT: Make sure your version of Transfer Manager is up to date.
See the links for installing and updating Transfer Manager here.
Step 3: Downloading InDesign 2022
1. Once the Creative Cloud Desktop App is open locate InDesign in the All apps section.
2. Click on the three dots to the far right of the listing for InDesign and then click other versions:
3. Locate the correct version (v17) and click Install
4. Make sure that you untick "Remove old versions" before clicking Continue
5. InDesign 2022 (v.17) will now install.