An administrator must set a user’s permissions for them to be able to accept/reject changes in the project. This process is covered here.
- Click a change in the CtrlPrint TrackChanges panel. You can Ctrl+click multiple changes or Shift+click the first and last change you want to accept/reject.
- Click the Accept Change icon in the lower right corner. This will update the text with the change.
- Click the Reject Change icon in the lower right corner. This revert the text back without the change.
Accept/Reject all changes
- Open the CtrlPrint TrackChanges panel.
- Click the hamburger menu icon in the top right hand corner.
- Click: Accept All Changes In Document...
Alternatively, click: CtrlPrint -> Accept All Changes In Document... from the top menu in InCopy.