Move around the document
1. Click on the hand tool in the toolbar. Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcut H. You can now click and drag to move around the document.
2. You can also use the horizontal and vertical scrollbars to move around the document.
3. You can also use your mouse’s scroll wheel (if applicable).
1. Click on the zoom tool in the toolbar. Click anywhere to zoom in. Hold Alt and click to zoom out.
2. Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcuts:
• Ctrl+Numpad + to zoom in
• Ctrl+Numpad - to zoom out
3. Alternatively, click:
VIew -> Zoom in -> out
4. Alternatively, you can hold Alt and use your mouse’s scroll wheel.
Use Preview mode to view the document without any visible TrackChanges, guides or text frames.
1. Click: View -> Screen Mode -> Preview
WARNING: TrackChanges will be hidden in Preview mode. To display TrackChanges again:
2. Click: View -> Screen Mode -> Normal from the InCopy top menu bar.