You can check your spelling manually or have InCopy/InDesign check automatically.
1. Click Edit->Spelling from the InCopy/InDesign top menu bar.
2. Pick a spelling option:
- Check Spelling to start spellchecking your document.
- Dynamic Spelling to check spelling as you type.
- Autocorrect to toggle the auto correction.
Add/remove custom words
You can add words you use regularly but aren’t in the dictionary:
1. Highlight the word you want to add to the dictionary.
2. Click: Edit->Spelling->User Dictionary from the InCopy/InDesign top menu bar.
3. Click: Add.
4. You can also type the word you want to add into the word field.
5. To remove the word from your dictionary, select the word and click: Remove.
1. Click Edit->Find/Change from the InCopy/InDesign top menu bar.
2. Type the word you want to find in the Find what field. You can also type the word you want to replace it with in the Change to field.
3. Specify whether you want to search the whole document or just the text box that you are working in.
4. Click: Find Next to go to the next match, Click: Change to make the change.