Here is information about how you detect Hidden facts in your ESEF Report.
- Create and download your ESEF Report.
- Open the downloaded ESEF Report. Then open the folder called Preview and the XHTML-file that ends with “preview”. Use browser Edge or Chrome.
- Alternatively download and open (in Edge or Chrome) the iXBRL Preview file for the specific chapter (see instructions a bit down on this page).
- Right click on a tagged number and choose ”Inspect”.
- Use keyboard shortcut ”Ctrl+F” (Find).
- Type in ”-esef” and the number of Hidden Facts will be visible to the right in the search box.
Step through the Hidden facts using the arrows on the right side of the Hidden fact number.